What if we told you it was possible to get a whole new smile in just one day? At MassOMS, it’s beyond possible! It’s reality. With our exclusive Teeth-in-a-Day procedure, you can walk in with a full arch of missing teeth and walk out with a beautiful brand new smile – all in the same day!
How is this possible, you may ask? Well, it all starts with the skill of our incredibly talented Massachusetts dental implant surgeons. Each of our surgeons is constantly keeping up with the latest advancements in dental implant technology. This allows them to provide our patients with the best possible care through the most convenient means.
If you’re ready to get your new smile in just one day, contact MassOMS! We’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have and get you on your way to feeling and looking your absolute best!
What is Teeth-in-a-Day®?
Teeth-in-a-Day is a procedure that allows patients to have a full set of new teeth placed in just one day. The procedure involves placing implants into the jawbone along either the upper or lower jaw arch and attaching a full custom-made prosthetic.
- The first step in the process is to visit our team for a consultation and undergo a CBCT scan. This scan produces a three-dimensional digital image that we can use to plan the placement of your implants and craft the perfect prosthetic.
- Once this is complete, patients come back to our office and undergo the surgery. This is a relatively short and minimally invasive procedure; the ease of the process is due to the precision acquired in computer-assisted surgery planning.
- After the implants are placed, the custom-made prosthetic is then attached to them. This gives patients a full set of teeth in one office visit!
The Benefits of Teeth-in-a-Day®
There are many benefits that come along with getting Teeth-in-a-Day, including the following:
- You’ll be able to eat the foods you love again! With other restorations, such as traditional dentures, there are many foods that you have to avoid in order to prevent them from breaking or slipping out of place. With Teeth-in-a-Day, you can eat whatever you want without having to worry.
- You’ll feel more confident in your appearance. Slipping and sliding restorations can be embarrassing! With Teeth-in-a-Day, you’ll have a brand-new set of teeth that are fixed in place using dental implants – so you can smile, speak, and laugh with confidence!
- You’ll have a quicker, easier recovery time. With Teeth-in-a-Day, the whole procedure takes place in one office visit. From this procedure, you can expect an easy recovery and likely return to normal activity by the very next day.
- You’ll save money in the long run. Other restorations need to be replaced every few years, but with Teeth-in-a-Day, you won’t have to worry about that. You’ll also save money on things like denture adhesives and cleansers.
Teeth-in-a-Day® vs. Dentures
There are a few key differences between Teeth-in-a-Day and dentures; below you will find a selection of the most noteworthy!
- First, with Teeth-in-a-Day, you don’t have to worry about your prosthetic slipping or falling out. This is because Teeth-in-a-Day is securely fixed in place with titanium implants rather than adhesive.
- Second, Teeth-in-a-Day feels more comfortable than dentures. Because of their secure adhesion, you won’t experience the gum irritation commonly associated with the friction of sliding dentures.
- Lastly, Teeth-in-a-Day is just overall more convenient. With dentures, you have to remove them every night to clean them, attend regular visits for adjustments, and be careful about the foods you eat to avoid a mess or damage.
Are You a Candidate?
At this point, you may be wondering if you are a candidate for Teeth-in-a-Day. There are a few things that our team will consider when making this determination. The first of which is the state of your jawbone. In order to support dental implants, it is essential that you have sufficient bone mass. If you have been living with missing teeth for a while, there is a chance that your jawbone has begun to deteriorate; however, this can often be remedied with a bone graft.
The second thing we will consider is the number of teeth you are missing. Teeth-in-a-Day is only appropriate for patients seeking a replacement for an entire arch of missing or failing teeth, either in the upper or lower jaw.
Finally, we will take a close look at your overall oral health. Candidates for Teeth-in-a-Day should be in good health, with no active gum disease. This will ensure the best rate of success and recovery following your procedure.
If you are interested in learning more about Teeth-in-a-Day and whether you are a candidate, we encourage you to contact our office to schedule a consultation. Our team would be happy to sit down with you and discuss your options.