We value the health and safety of both our patients and our team. Due to COVID-19 and the ongoing pandemic, we have increased our safety measures and guidelines by following the CDC recommendations for dental offices. When you visit, you can rest assured that you are in an office that has been well-maintained and is consistently sanitized for your safety. Our additional safety measures include the following:
- Patient and team screening for symptoms or exposure to COVID-19. Anyone who has been exposed to COVID-19 will be rescheduled and referred to their primary care physician.
- Staggered scheduling to help maintain social distancing and prevent too many patients in the waiting area at one time.
- Patients are asked to enter the office alone and have other family members/friends wait in their car during their visit.
- Non-contact protocols have been implemented.
- Hourly office disinfection and sanitization.
Our latest COVID-19 Symptom Comparison Chart is available for more information.
If you would like more information regarding COVID-19 symptoms and prevention tips, please see the links below:
Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html